How to Obtain an Esthetician License in the Chicago Suburbs
Are you looking to become an esthetician and earn an esthetician license in Chicago and the surrounding areas? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place. Pivot Point Academy is beauty school in Bloomingdale, Illinois that offers a hands-on esthetician education program to studentsn.
At the Pivot Point Academy, you can earn an esthetics diploma and prepare you for the licensure exam in the state of Illinois by enrolling in our esthetics course which teaches you to become proficient in all the newest skills and techniques of the business, including advanced techniques in:
- Skin care
- Beauty concepts
We even offer Prosper U business training. It's a unique and new results-driven training that can help you become an enhance your skills and acquire a esthetician license in the Chicago area. The Prosper U training program gives you the necessary skills required to attract and retain your customers in the industry. Prosper U will teach you all the necessary business skills, technical skills, and also the soft skills as we believe that all three are essential if you're going to be the best in the esthetics and skin care fields.
How to Obtain An Esthetician License in the Chicago Area
How long does it take to become an esthetician and earn a license in the Chicago suburbs? The beginning is relatively simple; you only need to enroll in our skin care school where you will learn basic and latest skin care, makeup, and facial treatment techniques.
Pivot Point Academy in Bloomingdale, Illinois has three distinct phases in our education program to help you become a licensed esthetician. You will have to go through all of the steps to be on your way to obtain a esthetician or makeup artist certification.
- Prior to securing an esthetician license and obtaining your dream career in the Chicago esthetician industry, our instructors will help you master theory with hands-on labs. You'll study the history of esthetics, facial treatments and techniques, the physiology of the skin and analysis, and much more.
- Students in our skin care school will now progress to learn about makeup application, hair removal techniques, and more. We will also expand your knowledge of skin care products and their ingredients to prepare you for a career as a licensed esthetician. Your practical studies will advance as well, and you'll move on to start servicing clients as well
- In the last stage of this skin care and makeup class, you will be utilizing the most advanced techniques in the business that are required to obtain a makeup artist certification. It’s vital to provide the best possible service to your clients.
Are You Looking For a State-Of-The-Art Esthetician & Skin Care School in the Chicago Area?
Pivot Point Academy is now accepting applications!
Enroll in Pivot Point Academy Beauty School Today
The Career Benefits of Becoming a Licensed Esthetician
Once you become a licensed esthetician, you will gain many benefits as the esthetician license is one of the most benefit-rich licenses in the Chicago area.
- Ample room for career growth. A Chicago esthetician license will give you access to the vast opportunities in the growing skin care industry in Illinois. There is a high remand for licensed estheticians that are able to perform advanced skin care treatments
- A lot of different job opportunities. With an esthetician or makeup artist certification, you can work in spas, salons, dermatology offices, and also in makeup or sales
- Flexible schedules. If you like having a flexible working schedule, then you will be pleased to know that the life of a licensed esthetician is very flexible as the work is done by appointment and it's up to you to set the hours that work best for you. Furthermore, a makeup artist certification will give you the chance to find both full-time and part-time work
These are only the main benefits of an esthetician license. There's much more that awaits you, so don't wait for too long and enroll in beauty school right now! Pivot Point Academy in Bloomingdale, Illinois provides you with the materials and resources required to obtain licenses in areas such as Cosmetology, Barbering, and Esthetics. We offer intuitive and affordable Esthetics, Cosmetology, makeup, and barber courses to students that are looking to obtain a career in the Chicago skin care or makeup fields.