DescriptionAt The Salon by InStyle & jcp salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Each and every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride and respect!
We offer cutting edge, industry-leading benefits:
• Flexible scheduling*
• Set your own service pricing**
• Up to 70% commission based on performance
• Benefits including a storewide associate discount, medical, dental, paid time off, and 401(k)
• Artistic paid training
• 10% retail commission with a service
• Up to $1,000 bonus for qualified candidates
• Client acquisition programs
• Diverse career paths
*For Master Designer level and above. **Applicable for Sr. Designer level and above. †For full-time, benefit eligible associates.
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
What We Look For
• Professional styling services
• Ability to build a fan base
• Ability to partner with salon team members
• Willingness to participate in a learning environment
• A passion for the beauty industry
• People skills
Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing services including the latest cuts, the best finishing, and the industry’s top chemical services.
• License- You must maintain a current cosmetology license in the state you are applying
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Our passion for hair is stronger than ever, so we’ve turned styling into an exciting, rewarding career—and so can you. Start your future at http://jobs.jcp.com
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
DescriptionLooking for a great new salon to call home and grow your career?
Eufora International’s NYC West Village Salon is expanding our team of exceptional stylists and colorists.
Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, be a team player with exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude, a dedication to ongoing learning and the ambition to become a master at your craft.
We offer a great place to work, up to 50% commission pay structure, no services charges, master level training offered through the Eufora Advanced Training Academy. Flexible schedule, and a premier NYC location.
Eufora Int’l is a 20-year prestige salon professional brand, dedicated to the advancement of the salon professional industry. We offer creative and technical education and business education that stylists need to thrive in a competitive industry.
Creative Director / Hairstylist
DescriptionJoseph Michael’s Salon and Spa is searching for the perfect stylist to join our team as Co-Creative Director.
The Joseph Michael’s Creative Director embodies the true heart of a hairstylist with their passion, professionalism and talent. They demand the best of themselves and encourage the best in others. They can manage a strong client base while staying on top of trends, cultivating social media images and supporting a cohesive creative vision alongside the Creative Director.
Joseph Michael’s proudly offers competitive commission, signing bonuses, paid vacation, health insurance, AFLAC policies and 401K; all in a solid and supportive salon culture.
Creative Director Expectations:
· Create social media and in-house images for Joseph Michael’s Salon and Spa
· Support Creative Director with all creative projects to present to staff and clients
· Maintain a regular in-salon schedule of three to five days per week
· Attend all salon education
· Be a team player with management and owners, as well as all Joseph Michael’s employees
Creative Director Resume Requirements:
· Illinois Cosmetology license
· 4+ years industry experience
· Preferably performing cutting, styling, coloring and texture services
· Established Chicago-based clientele
About Joseph Michael's Salon and Spa
Joseph Michael's Salon and Spa...for the love of beauty. We are dedicated to our client, to our craft and to our community. Established in 1991, Joseph Michael's is an award-winning beauty destination for Chicago.
Joseph Michael's Salon and Spa
1313 N Ritchie Ct, Chicago, IL 60610
DescriptionRenaissance Salon & Spa is looking to extend our friendly and professional team with experienced hairstylists who have a book of business and are looking for a new home where they can focus on their craft.
The ideal candidate should be dedicated, organized, a team player with a strong client base.
Renaissance Salon & Spa offers:
* Upscale salon with modern facilities – Easygoing and relaxed atmosphere – Flexibility and freedom -Quality products – Competitive compensation ( We pay 50% commission) – Continuous education – Salon provides all products
DescriptionStudio Styl is a cutting-edge hair studio from Palatine looking to add experienced stylists who have a book of business to our team. We are looking for energetic, positive, goal oriented and self-motivated individuals who can work full time. Our salon is fun and fashionable, we follow the latest trends, and use the best technology in the industry, so our stylists always slay. Our mantra is work hard, play hard and we are willing to make an investment in the right candidate. If you are looking for work life balance you have found it! Work day starts at 10am and goes until 9pm with two days off per week. Your work ethic needs to speak for itself. We want to give you the upper hand so your skills can shine, but we also want to help you learn the latest techniques to hone your skills. Attention to detail is an important aspect in our industry, and we need candidates who have a passion for hair, and a knowledge of precision cutting techniques. Masterclasses will be provided as needed to boost your skill-set. Compensation is commission and tips based and should fall in the 40-70k range. We carry high end product lines such as Schwarzkopf, AVEDA and MOROCCANOIL.view our benefits linked under careers, as well as what Studio Styl has to offer our loyal guests.
With our beautiful space we are able to host many classes at our salon which gives us free education and first hand invites to the biggest and best classes held by top notch brands in the industry.
Weekly 1 hr. mandatory team meetings on the newest products and techniques brought to us by skilled educators and brands
•Three years of hair cutting experience and cosmetology license required.
Call us for any questions at 847.934.2006 ask for Laura
9 E Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL 60067
Results 1 - 5 of 110
Classified Ads Software powered by Juloa.com