Please take a moment to review our admissions requirements below. To begin the application process, please click here.
To be considered for admission to Pivot Point Academy you must meet the following requirements:
- Age: You must be at least 17 years of age.
- Education: You must hold a high school diploma from an accredited high school or hold a GED.
- Interview: You must complete an interview with an Admissions Representative.
- Test: You must pass a basic English and math entrance exam.
- Proof of Self: You must provide a valid form of identification such as a driver's license or state ID card.
For information on financial aid requirements, please see our financial aid page.