February 7, 2021
Pivot Point Academy provides business training as part of its educational experience. A clear focus on soft skills and social media awareness. “Social media training is like any other skill, needs direction, practice, and recognition of a job well done and it should be fun!” (Denise Provenzano – Partner Pivot Point Academy and Owner of Zano Salons).
Learn Social Media & Build your Book of Business
Successful beauty professionals developed these skills and most admit that social media is their way of getting new clients and stay connected. Success comes from how good you are in cutting/styling but a huge portion is based on your personality, sales, and marketing skills.
This integrated curriculum in our collaborative learning platform Learn about Beauty provides the following benefits to our students:
- Learn how to build your personal brand
- Attract and retain paying clients
- Meet hiring requirements of skills from salons & spas
What you’ll learn
Our Interactive Curriculum includes video lessons, discussion questions, quizzes, and assignments. It feels like a hands-on experience. You’ll learn:
- How to set up an Instagram business account
- How to write engaging captions
- When to post on Instagram
- How to read Instagram’s insights
- How to light your photo
- Photography hardware and audio
- Photography software & editing
- The importance of online reviews
- How negative reviews can help businesses
- Building your website
- Google My Business: Building Your Brand
- Going Live on Facebook & Instagram
- Running Giveaways, Contests & Promotions
- And more!
Download Beauty as a Business Student Guide and learn more about this course. Social Media Training is part of our Barber, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Teacher Training Program curriculum. Request more information.