June 7, 2016
We are looking forward to making a difference with you!
In support of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, cosmetology schools nationwide have joined forces to raise funds and Pivot Point Academy is among them. On June 24, 2016, proceeds from services and other sale items in the Student Salon & Spa from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. will go to benefit the NCMEC.
– Audio Avengers DJ & photo booth from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Bake Sale | Face Painting | Hot Dogs | Silent Auction
– Bloomingdale Fire Department from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
– Bloomingdale Fire Commissioner, Shawn Flood
– Pivot Point International
Donate at our Crowdrise page today: crowdrise.com/pivot-point-academy-beautyraiser1
All services are performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.